We encourage you to update your availabilities to include any travel plans, additional bookings and out-of-office periods. You can block off dates and allow multiple bookings to account for these situations.
1. Log in on thisopenspace.
2. Click on your profile photo in the upper right corner to access the drop-down menu.
3. Select My Listings to access all your listings.
3. Click Calendar on the left sidebar. You will see a monthly view of your bookings and availabilities. White boxes represent available dates. Grey boxes represent unavailable dates.
4. Select the boxes you wish to block off. Guests will not be able to send booking requests for the blocked off dates. To make a date available, select a grey box and click Make Available.
- Dates for pending requests will not be blocked on your calendar. Only confirmed bookings will be automatically blocked on your calendar.
- To perform a certain action on multiple dates, click on the first date, hold down Shift on your keyboard and click on the last date. This will highlight the period of time and allow you to select Block or Make Available.