Dates that are available to book on your calendar are white. Unavailable dates are greyed out. You can manage your availability in your calendar any time by:
1. Logging into your account on thisopenspace
2. Go to My Listings by clicking your profile photo in the upper right corner of the screen
3. Click Availability
4. Select the dates you want to update. You can mark dates as available or blocked. Guests will not be able to request dates you’ve blocked off. If you often have multiple bookings in one day you may also select to 'Allow multiple bookings' for certain dates, and they will remain available on your listing.
- Guests will not be able to request dates on your listing that you’ve blocked off
- Dates for pending requests will not be blocked on your calendar. Only confirmed bookings will be automatically blocked on your calendar
- To perform a certain action on multiple dates, click on first date, hold down Shift and click on last date (this will highlight the date block). You can only do this with sequential dates.