Our payment system is designed to ensure transferring money between guests and hosts is as simple and reliable as possible.
In order to accept booking requests, please update your payout information, or banking details, so we can provide a direct deposit to you.
To edit your payout information:
- Log in with the e-mail associated with your listings.
- Go to Account.
- From the menu on the left, select Payout Information.
- Fill out all blank fields in the form.
- If the button appears blue, click Update Payout Information on the bottom of the page to save our details. If the button appears grey, please double check whether your bank account information is accurate.
A guest is charged the full amount once they accept an offer. If the booking is within 4 weeks of payment, your host payout will be initiated on the booking start date. You can expect the transfer to arrive in your account within 2-10 business days, depending on your bank.
If the booking will take place further than 4 weeks in the future, your host payout will be issued 4 weeks after the initial payment date.
- For example, if a guest books a space on April 1st for an event on August 1st, the host will be paid the week of May 1st. If a guest books a space on April 1st for an event on April 20th, the host will be paid the week of April 20th.
Paying outside the system is not secure, and we cannot provide access to these benefits when reservations are not booked directly through thisopenspace.