Do I need an alcohol permit for my event?

If you are serving alcohol at your event you will likely need a permit.

The rules for temporary alcohol permits are different for each state and province. There are also different consideration given to private and public events. For more information and to apply for a temporary liquor license, please contact your local authority.

Here are some helpful links:

New York Temporary Alcohol Permit

British Columbia Special Occasion Licence

Ontario Special Occasion Permit


Have more questions? Submit a request