Listing your space and becoming a 'host' on thisopenspace opens your doors to thousands of brands and individuals in the creative community searching for short-term space everyday. It’s also a great way to earn extra income!
Making a listing is a fast and simple process. There's a few different ways you can get to the listing page and start the process. The fastest way is to log in to thisopenspace and click here, to get to our host page. Once you've clicked on 'List your space', you'll need to spend 5-15 minutes (depending on how thorough you are) going through the next steps. If you have questions along the way, contact us via email, live chat or phone (from 8am-6pm PT, 7 days a week). Ok, here we go!
- The Basics
- Self explanatory :)
- If there are items you have but can't see on this list, mention them to the 'Description' section
- If your price varies, or you have multiple bookable rooms, think about making multiple listings
- Set your given availability during an average week. This is only a guideline for guests
- Add at least 4, and sell your space! Clear, bright photos are proven to boost booking requests.
- Be as succinct but descriptive as possible. Tell guests why your space is awesome!
If at any point you get distracted, or want to take more time thinking about the listing, just hit 'Save' and go back to the incomplete listing through My Listings.
Once your listing is complete, you'll see the confirmation screen and we'll send you an email. Over the next 24-48 hours, our team will review your listing to make sure it meets our community standards of trust, safety and quality. You'll always be in good company on thisopenspace and we review each listing to guarantee this.
That's it, you're done 🎉 ! From here, you'll be taken back to My Listings where you can preview your listing and make any changes, at any time (even when it's activated and live on the site!).
Learn how to become a GREAT host. Check out our host page with all our FAQ to get a head start on some of your burning questions.