If there are costs associated with damages and/or overtime that exceed the security deposit amount, you are responsible to cover for these additional costs at your own expense. In every security deposit claim, we make sure you and your host are equally heard. We gather all details necessary to reach our resolution.
Articles in this section
- What happens if my host makes a claim to withhold the security deposit?
- Cancelled bookings: When can I expect my refund?
- How does the security deposit work?
- What if I need to extend my booking period (before or after it's paid)?
- How much does it cost to book through thisopenspace?
- Which payment methods do you accept?
- How do I add or change my credit card information?
- When is my security deposit refunded?