You’ve found a space you love and you’re ready to send a booking request, great! Here's how to successfully send a booking request:
- On the listing page, choose your preferred date(s) and select Request to Book when you're ready to confirm payment or Ask a Question if you still have a few questions for the host.
- Once you've select either buttons, you will be prompted to fill out a booking request form as seen below.
- Describe in detail how you would like to use the space. Include details such as potential installations, set-up and take-down times, and other important logistics worth noting. This way, the host can ensure you have what you need for a successful booking.
- Enter your payment information and click Submit booking request. A temporary authorization will be placed on your card until your host accepts your booking, the host has 24 hours to approve your booking request.
After you send a request, you will receive either:
- A message from the host with further booking details or questions about the booking.
- An e-mail that the request has expired (the host didn’t get back to you within 24 hours) and suggestions of similar places to book. If your request expires, the temporary authorization on your credit card is released immediately and you will not be charged.