If you've sent an offer, you can adjust it, but only if the guest hasn't paid yet. Once the guest pays, the booking is confirmed at that rate. If you need to adjust the dates, you need to get written permission from the guest in the booking message thread, so our team knows that the guest is alright with switching to the new booking date. If you need to cancel a booking after it has been confirmed, please review our cancellation policy.
Articles in this section
- How long do I have to approve a 'Ready To Book'?
- How do I adjust an offer?
- Can I change an offer price or date after sending and approving it?
- What happens when I accept a booking?
- What does it mean when a guest is ‘ready to book’?
- How and when do I get paid?
- How do taxes work for hosts?
- Security deposits: What hosts need to know
- How do I invoice a guest for overtime?