Here are the potential outcomes when you send a booking request:
- Ready to Book: The request is waiting for the host's approval. Please wait for their response or prompt them by sending a second message.
- Paid: After clicking Request to Book, the host has 24-hours to respond. If the host approves your request, your credit card will be charged in full and your booking will be confirmed for those dates.
- Pending Payment: If a host edits the booking fee based on variables in your request (ie. extra tables and staffing), you will be notified of a new offer and prompted to confirm the booking.
- Declined: If the host declines the request, your credit card will not be charged.
- Expired/Closed: If the host does not respond within 24 hours, the offer will expire and close. If this happens, you send a new booking request, or and we will reach out on your behalf.