How do I reset my password?
To reset your password
If you've forgotten your password, never created one, or you're having trouble logging in to your thisopenspace account:
- Go to thisopenspace.com
- Click Log In on the top right-hand side
- Click Forgot your password?
- Enter the email address you use for thisopenspace
- Click Send Reset Link. A link will be emailed to the address we have on file.
Tip: Reset links are time sensitive and for one-time use.
You have received the reset email, but the link doesn't work:
• If you've requested a reset link more than once, make sure you're referencing the most recent email.
• You may need to disable your email service's link preview (e.g. Outlook) or mail scanner feature, which could cause the link to expire before you open it.
To change your password
If you know your current password, and you want to change it:
- Go to Account > Password
- Next to Password
- Enter your current and new passwords, confirm your new password, then click or tap Change Password
To create a password if you don't have one
If you created a thisopenspace account by connecting to Facebook or Google, you weren't required to create a password.
If you'd like to create a thisopenspace password:
- Log out of your thisopenspace account
- Follow the steps above to change your password
Once you create a thisopenspace password, you can continue to log in via Facebook or Google as you have been doing. You can also log in using your email address and the password you just created.