How do I search for a space to book?
When you search for a place to book on thisopenspace, you can narrow your options by using filters and reading the descriptions of spaces to check if they’d be a good fit.
To search for a space to book:
- On thisopenspace.com, select your city.
- Click Search.
- If you want, use the filters (for example, what are you planning, start date → end date, price range, and size) to narrow your options. Click More Filters to see all available filters.
- Scroll through the spaces or use the map to find listings in the location you want.
- Click on a space to open it. To learn more about it, read the about, check the available hours and amenities, review the rules, and see reviews that other guests have left for the host.
- If you have any questions, click Ask a Question to send the host a message. Or, if you’re ready to book, click Request to Book.
You can also save your favorite spaces in a Wish List to keep them on hand for later or share with others.