Listing photos: How to make your space look its best
If you are taking your own photos, we've put together our Top 5 Interior Photography Tips on our blog.
Here are a few other tips:
- Organize and put away objects that clutter your space
- Open any window coverings to allow natural light
- Clean all windows, mirrors, tables, countertops, and floors
- Highlight amenities that your guest may look for in a retail space
- Remove any items which are not included with the space
To keep the photos focused on the space, our requirements include:
- No people in any of the shots
- No logos or branding
- A minimum of four photos per listing. There is no maximum to the number of photos you can upload.
We recommended higher resolution photos larger than 1024 x 683px (3:2). Keep the file size between 500KB and 2.5MB for an optimal upload.
These photo requirements are non-negotiable. The listing may appear in a pending status until all photo requirements are met.