Content Policy ⚡️NEW!
Effective December 1, 2020
In the event of repeated or severe violations, we may suspend or permanently deactivate the account(s) in question.
You can report the content directly or contact us to report content that appears to violate this policy.
The following content is never allowed on thisopenspace:
- Content created solely for the purpose of advertising or other commercial content, including company logos, links, or company names
- Spam, unwanted contact, or content that is shared repeatedly in a disruptive manner
- Content that endorses or promotes illegal or harmful activity or that is sexually explicit, violent, graphic, threatening, or harassing
- Content that is discriminatory
- Attempts to impersonate another person, account, or entity, including a representative of thisopenspace
- Content that is illegal or that violates another person’s or entity’s rights, including intellectual property rights and privacy rights
- Content that includes another person’s private or confidential information, including content that is sufficient to identify a listing’s location
The following are policy violations specific to the type of content:
- Listing titles that include information irrelevant to the listing type, style, or experience
- Listing titles that include symbols or emojis
Listing or profile pages
- Listings and profiles that provide fraudulent, false, misleading, or deceptive information
- Profile photos that contain logos, company names, or anything other than a true image of the account holder
Learn more about thisopenspace’s Review Policy.
- Reviews that are biased and exhibit indications of extortion/incentivization, conflicts of interest, or direct competition
- Reviews that contain no relevant information about a host or guest, listing, or experience, the review will be removed. Reviews that contain mostly irrelevant information are also subject to removal, but only where the otherwise relevant information would not be expected to meaningfully inform the booking decisions of other community members.