How can I prepare to host?
Tips to get your listing ready
Your listing is how people find and book your space. Make sure you:
- Keep an updated calendar so that you’ll only get bookings when you’re available.
- Use your calendar settings to control when and for how long guests can book your space, when guests can arrive, and to add preparation time between reservations.
- Write check-in instructions and include contact information, parking instructions, wifi passwords, rules, and any other vital information guests need to make the most out of their experience.
Tips to get your space ready
Get to know your guests and what they are planning before they arrive by checking out profiles or starting a conversation to set the tone for their booking. You may also want to:
- Provide a way for guests to access keys and check-in even when you’re not around.
- Leave a written guide in your space outlining important information guests need, including the rules, as a reminder for guests when they arrive.
- Consider getting professional help with cleaning and management. Many hosts include a small cleaning fee to offset the cost of hiring a professional.