Flexible COVID-19 Cancellation Policy
thisopenspace is committed to serving our community during these unprecedented times. As a small business focused on events, production, and real estate, we understand how hard these industries have been hit by the pandemic.
Our team wants to ensure that all Hosts and Guests are supported in making the best decisions for their health and community during these uncertain times.
All bookings made prior to March 15 with a check-in date between March 15 and April 30 are eligible for free cancellation and full refund, less the 5% payment processing fee.
Any Guests that need to cancel a booking due to COVID-19 with check-in dates between May 1 and June 30 will be provided a full credit. The credit is valid through June 30, 2021, and can be applied towards a new booking.
For new bookings, we are also updating our rebooking and cancellation policies to give you the assurance that we are here to support you.
Hosts and Guests can rebook at any time without penalty. The rebooking date needs to be agreed to by both parties. Once a date has been confirmed, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update the booking dates.
- Hosts will be able to cancel any bookings from May 1 to June 30 without penalty.
- Guests affected by Host cancellations will be provided a full credit. The credit is valid through June 30, 2021.
- Cancellations made within 48 hours of payment will receive a full refund, less the 5% payment processing fee.
- For bookings between May 1 and June 30, cancellations made after 48 hours of payment will receive a full credit. The credit is valid through June 30, 2021.
- Cancellations made on or after the booking start date are not eligible for refund or credit.